Civil/Survey Solutions Specialist
This role is a trusted technical advisor to our clients in providing technical expertise and strategic insight for a diverse Engineering, Construction, and Building Owner customer base. Examples of services include Civil3D and Infraworks Consulting, Training, Mentoring, Solutions Development, Discovery, Opportunity Qualification, Workflow Analysis and Design, Pre and Post-Sales Support, and some 2nd level Technical Support. Product knowledge of applications in the Autodesk AEC Collection centered around Civil Engineering and Surveying applications is desired as well as specific knowledge of Civil3D and Infraworks. While this is primarily a technical services provider position, you will be expected to provide pre-sales support for our team of Account Advisors as well. This role will be centered primarily on servicing our Civil Engineering and Surveying customers, and will require experience in that field. Candidates must be prepared to work out of our Denver office.
- Providing support and consultation for our account advisors and customers during pre-sales engagements, serving as a technical resource.
- Provide remote 2nd tier support for the applications in which you are responsible for.
- Providing consulting and/or hands on implementation services, providing solutions for our customers.
- Providing instruction in our regularly scheduled Civil3D and related classes, remotely utilizing screen sharing and conferencing technology, and on-site at customer locations or in our Atlanta or Denver offices.
- Identifying, analyzing, and specifying opportunities for best practice workflow consulting services within our customers and prospects.
- Identifying opportunities for solutions for all phases of the Civil/Survey workflow
- Participation and support in internal and customer strategy discussions
- Providing outsourced CAD Management services for ASTI customers
Desired Experience and Qualifications:
- Minimum 4 years of experience using Autodesk Civil3D
- Experience with Infraworks and ESRI is not required but is a plus
- Travel 25-35% may be required, but you will also use remote desktop sharing technologies to deliver consulting services and pre and post-sales support remotely whenever possible.
- Ability to speak to large groups, experience as a speaker or instructor is desired.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, adaptable, and willing to learn
- Must be a good listener and able to see the other person's point of view
- Confirms, qualifies, and clarifies and promotes trust and openness
- Agility in assessing, evaluating, and presenting to technical and non-technical customers
Self-starter, ability to self-manage, and enjoys challenges and the opportunity to stretch and grow