Desktop Support Technician Level 2
Applied Software is expanding, and we are searching for a Desktop Support Technician Level 2 to join the IT team in Westminster, Colorado.
You will be the only IT person on-premises and will be working remotely with Tier 3 support. Your primary duty will be supporting the office on-site at Westminister. This is an exciting opportunity to build on your experience and advance your career and quality of life. Your benefits include working from home one to two days a week, personalized training of your interests, and attendance at prodigious company events.
- Four years of help desk support experience
- Excellent customer service attitude and communication skills
- Experience supporting Windows laptops and peripherals
- Knowledge of Office 365, Windows 10, and laptop hardware
- Ability to work effectively as a team and alone
- Ability to pass background check and drug screen
- Reasonable commute to Westminster, CO
- Basic knowledge of networking protocols and understanding of how they work (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, Subnet, VPN)
- Basic knowledge of Windows technology, including Group Policy and Active Directory
- Intermediate knowledge of Office 365, including Exchange, Mail Flow, Distribution List, Office 365 Groups, and Dynamics 365
- Experience working in an MSP, corporate, or enterprise environment
- Experience with FreshDesk Ticketing system
- Experience with N-Central RMM tools
Why Applied Software?
Being a technical expert at Applied Software gives you the advantage of working with the latest technology and side by side with engineers who are more technically sophisticated. Over time we will be providing you with real-life experience and training to help sharpen your strengths. We will provide hands-on training with the following: Windows 10, asset tracking, helpdesk procedures, workstation remote management, troubleshooting hardware/software, and customer service interaction in person/phone/email. The strength, ethics and long-term staying power of Applied Software attract and retain top-quality teammates that you will enjoy working with. This is a unique opportunity to grow while working with people who are curious, inquisitive, respectful communicators and enjoy solving problems.