Entry Level Sales for our Business Development Program – Atlanta, GA or Denver, CO
ASTI is seeking the next generation of sales professional superstars for our Business Development Program. Our program provides the basis and foundation to launch your career into becoming an account executive. Not only will you hone your skills as a business development representative uncovering opportunity with prospects and maximizing opportunity from marketing leads, we will enable and develop your skills across basic pipeline management, demand generation, sales operations, networking and technical acumen. So, if you are up for the challenge, keep reading.
As a BDR you will...
• Develop and manage high volume prospecting to qualify leads through calls, emails and other channels
• Uncover potential opportunities across the customer lifecycle (new business, upsell/cross-sell) for the sales organization
• Partner closely with account executives to develop and implement outreach strategies for your leads
• Conduct qualifying calls with prospective buyers and create next steps including scheduling meetings for account executives for further qualification
• Progress in the program – you will have goals across performance as well as skill development set up for you to achieve your career progression from business development into sales or other departments
What you can expect from us…
• A clearly laid out plan to develop the skills needed to become a Sales Executive within a timeframe.
• Sales training, coaching, and mentoring to help you become the best you can be so you are equipped to crush your quota.
• Hybrid work environment, to work from home or in the office.
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits.
• Monthly and quarterly Spiffs
• A competitive 401k matching contribution plan
• Self-starter and team player with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• A history of extracurricular activities such as sports, student government, leadership roles, part-time or full-time work, etc.
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• The drive to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
• Prior sales experience preferred but not required
About Applied Software
Applied Software is a leading AEC solution provider and a “Best Place To Work” winner in 2020. We are on a mission to transform industries by empowering our clients and championing innovation, and it all starts with the people we hire. We are driven to hire the best people, with diverse experiences, and provide them the resources that empower them to achieve their full potential. This ultimately enables our organization to provide the very best customer experience and solutions that help our customers navigate and implement technologies and services that prepare them for sustainable growth.