eVolve MEP - Sales Development Representative
The Sales Development Representative acts as a layer between marketing and sales – handling all first contact with new clients and building relationships through marketing activity – following up with prospects from events, campaigns, direct mail, email, etc. You will be working with some of the largest (AEC) Architectural, Engineering and Construction companies in North America. Our SaaS product set is revolutionizing the Pre-Fabrication market across multiple verticals. The goal of a Sales Development Representative is to take a lead or prospect from a marketing campaign, qualify the lead through opportunity discovery, set an appointment with a Subject Matter Expert, Sales VP, or other Company Executive, and assist with follow through until a quote is delivered. If you thrive in a team sales environment this is the role for you.
Position open in our Atlanta/Denver office.
- - Two years minimum professional sales experience in a B2B environment
- - Proven track record of success selling B2B solutions
- - Proficient working with a CRM system to facilitate lead qualification and advancement of sales cycle
- - Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- - Intermediate to Advanced Word, Excel & PowerPoint skills
- - Background with Autodesk or CAD/CAM software is a plus