Apply to be an IT Intern at Applied Software
Applied Software is looking for an IT Intern to help with projects and perform daily tasks. This is a paid position located in Atlanta, GA.
This is an IT intern position requiring 10 to 20 hours of work per week. We will be providing flexibility with your school schedule. You will be reporting to the Help Desk Manager and work alongside a Level III Technician.
Why Applied Software?
Being a technical expert at Applied Software gives you the advantage of working with the latest technology and side by side with engineers who are more technically sophisticated. Over time we will be providing you with real-life experience and training to help sharpen your strengths. We will provide hands-on training with the following: Windows 10, asset tracking, helpdesk procedures, workstation remote management, troubleshooting hardware/software, and customer service interaction in person/phone/email. The strength, ethics and long-term staying power of Applied Software attract and retain top-quality teammates that you will enjoy working with. This is a unique opportunity to grow while working with people who are curious, inquisitive, respectful communicators and enjoy solving problems.
- Ability to work on a team or operate independently and prioritize job duties.
- Computer proficiency with knowledge of Microsoft OS and Office Suite applications.
- Ability to lift equipment up to 40 pounds.
- High technical aptitude and willingness for learning new technologies.
The Good Stuff
- Healthy snacks: Take a break and enjoy our variety of snacks.
- Casual open office and environment.
- Free swag to take with you.