Marketing Analytics Manager
Applied Software is looking for an enthusiastic, skilled, and hands-on Manager of Marketing Analytics who can bring a deep understanding of analytics and the ability to apply those analytics to drive strategic business decisions and performance.
This person will help the team prioritize work and identify the most impactful projects that support our brand, product, partnerships, and additional marketing efforts. We’re looking for a proactive skilled collaborator with the technical skills to generate insights quickly and confidently, and who thrives on sharing those insights to influence action. This working manager will play an integral and highly visible role in combining analytical insights and business acumen to help drive our customer acquisition, growth and retention strategies and investments.
What you'll do here:
- Contribute to acquiring and enriching data for strategic and tactical campaigns.
- Provide actionable insights and a clear point of view on marketing performance and customer behavior.
- Contribute to data quality - identify discrepancies, create data tables needed for analysis and automation.
- Create and maintain accurate and actionable reporting and dashboards to track key marketing and customer experience metrics by leveraging HubSpot, SQL, Databox, Power BI, Dynamics 365 and other data visualization and preparation tools.
- Collaborate with executives and analytics teams to provide business-level analytics and insights on a regular basis, e.g. customer acquisition, segment-specific insights, customer journey, ROMI attribution, etc.
- Work closely with others in the marketing department to optimize a framework for the prioritization, development, maintenance, and automation of reporting and data processes
- Act as an expert resource for marketers, providing guidance on setting and measuring KPIs and goals (revenue or otherwise) for campaigns and other projects.
- Help manage and maintain our database in a HubSpot & MS Dynamics CRM/SQL environment; run queries for analyses and ongoing reports.
- Monitor reporting and dashboards for changes in trends, share or present insights to stakeholders, and make recommendations.
- Execute on short-term needs flawlessly, while keeping in mind long-term goals.
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- 3+ years of experience in a data/marketing analytics function.
- Ability to clearly translate complex analysis into a framework and language that internal stakeholders can understand
- Advanced proficiency with SQL and Excel.
- Expertise in marketing attribution and web analytics solutions, specifically Google Analytics & HubSpot Reporting.
- Demonstrated, hands-on experience with data visualization tools (bonus points for Power BI experience)
- Experience with statistical methods such as regression and hypothesis testing
- Experience with GTM and tag implementation
- Strong communication, collaboration, and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to clearly communicate and persuasively present data and conclusions in an organized manner to a wide variety of audiences and up to executive management
- Bachelor’s or Graduate degree (business or mathematics a plus or equivalent work experience)
Applied Software is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status