Revit MEP Senior Solutions Specialist
This role is a trusted technical advisor to our clients in providing technical expertise and strategic insight for a diverse Architecture, Engineering, Construction, and Building Owner customer base. Examples of services include BIM and Revit Consulting, Training, Mentoring, Solutions Development, Discovery, Opportunity Qualification, Workflow Analysis and Design, Pre and Post-Sales Support, and some 2nd level Technical Support. Product knowledge of applications in the Autodesk AEC Collection and BIM 360 is desired as well as specific knowledge of BIM requirements, BIM processes and workflows, and Revit. While this is primarily a technical services provider position, you will be expected to provide pre-sales support for our team of Account Advisors as well. This role will be centered primarily on servicing our Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing (MEP) customers, and will require experience in that field.
- Providing support and consultation for our account advisors and customers during pre-sales engagements, serving as a technical resource.
- Provide remote 2nd tier support for the applications in which you are responsible for.
- Providing consulting and/or hands on implementation services, providing solutions for our customers.
- Providing instruction in our regularly scheduled Revit MEP classes, remotely utilizing screen sharing and conferencing technology, and on-site at customer locations or in our Atlanta or Denver offices.
- Identifying, analyzing, and specifying opportunities for best practice workflow consulting services within our customers and prospects.
- Identifying opportunities for solutions for all phases of the BIM workflow
- Participation and support in internal and customer strategy discussions
- Providing outsourced BIM Management services for ASTI customers
Desired Experience and Qualifications:
- Minimum 4 years of experience using Autodesk Revit MEP
- Experience with AutoCAD, AutoCAD MEP, Navisworks is not required but is a plus
- Travel 25-35% may be required, but you will also use remote desktop sharing technologies to deliver consulting services and pre and post-sales support remotely whenever possible.
- Ability to speak to large groups, experience as a speaker or instructor is desired.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, adaptable, and willing to learn
- Must be a good listener and able to see the other person's point of view
- Confirms, qualifies, and clarifies and promotes trust and openness
- Agility in assessing, evaluating, and presenting to technical and non-technical customers
- Self-starter, ability to self-manage, and enjoys challenges and the opportunity to stretch and grow