Senior React Developer
eVolve MEP helps leaders in the mechanical, electrical and plumbing industries harness the power of Revit for increased revenue, improved productivity, a stronger workforce, and enhanced quality. We do this through software and services that enable faster detailer workflow, smarter use of skilled labor, fewer errors, higher quality, and ultimately more projects.
We are looking for a Senior React Developer (remote) for a fast growing and well-funded start-up.
- - Rackspace hosted .net frontend. Moving into AWS. React will be the single front-end technology.
- - Work with UX teammates on design components. Design skills are required.
- - Set up react system and framework that everyone will use.
- - Will participate as a coder. Player/Coach role.
- Leading the charge / this person will be more of an advisor.
- - First module is in beta; needs to be ported to AWS and front-end needs to rebuilt because it doesn’t have a well thought-out HIG and atomic design components.
- - Graphics and 3D will play a role (not urgent); something to be added into the products over time.
- - 3+ years of React experience
- - 5 plus years as a frontend developer
- - Experience setting up React for SaaS projects
- - UX design experience
- - Worked with and contributed to a HIG using atomic design principles
- - 2 or more years working on a SaaS app running at scale
- - Big company and startup experience a plus
- - Figma experience is a plus, but AdobeXD or Sketch experience is acceptable
- - React Native and Vue experience is a plus