Strategic Account Consultant
As a Strategic Account Consultant, you are responsible for growing and managing a set list of Applied Software’s largest accounts and prospects. The objective is to expand new business and renewals in key accounts to meet/exceed financial and business objectives. This position reports to the Director of Strategic Sales and will work closely with our services & technical team members.
What You Will Be Doing:
• You will own the full sales cycle from lead to close.
• Establish lasting relationships with senior executives and decision-makers (C-Suite and VP level).
• Evaluate and prepare business plans for each assigned account; This involves evaluating the customer profile, creating value messaging, and targeting key steps needed to execute the account plans.
• You will foster new relationships for Applied Software through outbound efforts utilizing SDR’s, Marketing, and Customer Success.
• Initiate, negotiate, and close new and renewal contracts with customers.
• You will collaborate and work with different members of the Applied team (Technical Specialists, Customer Success Managers, Leadership, etc.) to build strategic adoption plans for customers.
• You will conduct periodic customer health-checks with an emphasis on customer retention.
• Deliver an accurate weekly, monthly & quarterly forecast of business.
• Partner collaboratively with channel partners to understand their business, creatively adopt programs to drive new revenue, and expand business partner relationships.
• Sell complex service engagements and creatively seek alternative solutions where necessary.
• Be a trusted adviser for customers and identify win/win situations.
What You Should Have:
• 5-8+ years of Strategic/Enterprise Account Executive experience.
• Relevant sales experience, preferably in a SaaS organization, or in the AEC space.
• Track record of exceeding assigned sales quotas in multiple, continuous years.
• Experience managing a pipeline and closing large contracts.
• Excellent communication skills both with customers and within an organization.
• Shown negotiation and closing skills.
• Consistent track record of navigating within large and mid-market organizations.
• Ability to develop senior level relationships quickly and effectively.
• Experience presenting to senior managers and the C-suite.
• Ability to handle multiple opportunities simultaneously at various stages of the buying process.
• Takes an active interest in increasing customer satisfaction and deepening customer relationships.
• Experience with enterprise SaaS vendors preferred. Some travel required.
Desired Experience selling the following solutions:
• Remote Work (WFH, Virtual Office, WFA)
• Physical / Virtual Infrastructure / VDI
• Collaboration in AEC/MFG
• Cloud Storage Solutions
• Data Security
• Backup & Disaster Recover (DR)
• Enterprise Analytics
• Enterprise File Share
About Applied Software:
Applied Software is a leading AEC solution provider and a “Best Place To Work”. We are on a mission to transform industries by empowering our clients and championing innovation, and it all starts with the people we hire. We are driven to hire the best people, with diverse experiences, and provide them the resources that empower them to achieve their full potential. This ultimately enables our organization to provide the very best customer experience and solutions that help our customers navigate and implement technologies and services that prepare them for sustainable growth.